Sat, Dec 31|
Marco & Luis Vow Renewal
Marco & Luis request the honor of your presence to witness their union and celebrate their love. There will be a vow renewal ceremony followed by a New Year's Eve Black Tie celebration to include all of the midnight traditions. We will supply the grapes, you bring your suitcase!
Time & Location
Dec 31, 2022, 8:00 PM – Jan 01, 2023, 2:00 AM
Studio Flava, 6630 Garsh Loop, Tampa, FL 33614, USA
This is a Black Tie event. Be sure to dress to impress and bring your suitcase!
How to find us?
We are located at 6630 Garsh Loop, Tampa, FL 33614 just off of Lambright and Dale Mabry behind Big G's Pizza & Grille (3742 W Lambright St, Tampa, FL 33614). You will enter from the restaurant entrance and drive around to the back of the property. We are the large white and grey building with windows and glass doors.
THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT AT A FORMAL VENUE AND REQUIRES AN INVITATION FROM HOST TO GAIN ENTRY.
Please review our venue policies below as your event host may be fined for your violations (venue is monitored with camera surveillance and onsite personnel):
- Outside food & beverages are not permitted in venue. All authorized food & beverages will be provided by host/venue.
- Children are NOT to be left unattended and must remain in the ballroom at all times (this includes set up/clean up times).
- All minors must remain inside the venue at all times.
- Venue guests may NOT loiter, tailgate, or play loud music on the PRIVATE property of Garsh Loop.
- Venue guests may NOT tamper with venue's equipment or thermostats.
- Venue guests are NOT authorized to enter venue's private or blocked off areas.
- Venue guests are NOT permitted to remove any decorative or other items (party favors will be distributed and clearly marked).
- Use of vape pens, hookahs, smoke machines, and open flames are forbidden indoors.
- Consumption of outside alcohol is not permitted on the on the PRIVATE property of Garsh Loop.
- Spirit Station beverages are not permitted to leave the building under any circumstances.
- Any and all illegal activites are forbidden on the premises.
This event includes a Spirit Station (alcoholic beverages).
- Please review the schedule for service times and details.
- All 8oz beverages are served in oversized plastic cups to prevent spillage, damage to our hardwood floors, and injury to guests.
- All cocktails are made with 1 oz spirits (no free pours).
- Complimentary beverages are determined by Host, all others will be available for purchase (Cash and cards only).
- Complimentary spirits are served as single shot cocktails only (no plain shots/no doubles).
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages are limited to one per person/per visit.
- Complimentary services will end and Spirit Station will close at scheduled time. There will be no last call. Service times will be posted.
Spirit Station reserves the right of refusal to serve anyone without a valid ID, appearing to be under the age of 21, presenting to be unruly or intoxicated, and violating or challenging any venue policies. Spirit Station also reserves the right to close at any time, at venue's discretion, if the safety of the venue, its staff, and or guests is in jeopardy (closing of entire event may also be required).
It is customary to tip bartenders, waiters, and other hospitality staff. We thank you in advance for your kindness.
Order of Events