Time & Location
Sep 10, 2022, 6:00 PM – Sep 11, 2022, 12:00 AM
Studio Flava, 6630 Garsh Loop, Tampa, FL 33614, USA
Please review our venue policies below as your event host may be fined for your violations (venue is monitored with camera surveillance and onsite personnel):
- THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT AT A FORMAL VENUE AND REQUIRES AN INVITATION FROM HOST TO GAIN ENTRY.
- Outside food & beverages are not permitted in venue. All authorized food & beverages will be provided by host/venue.
- Children are NOT to be left unattended and must remain in the ballroom at all times.
- Spirit Station beverages are not permitted to leave the building under any circumstances.
- Venue guests may NOT loiter, tailgate, or play loud music in parking lot.
- Venue guests may NOT tamper with venue's equipment or thermostats.
- Venue guests are NOT authorized to enter venue's private or blocked off areas.
- Venue guests are NOT permitted to remove any decorative or other items (party favors will be distributed and clearly marked).
- Use of vape pens, hookahs, smoke machines, and open flames are forbidden indoors.
- Any and all illegal activites are forbidden on the premises.
Your dinner service includes formal tableware. Our service staff will clear your table of dirty dishes upon completion of the meal.
This event includes a Spirit Station (alcoholic beverages).
- Please review the schedule for service times and details.
- All 8oz beverages are served in oversized plastic cups to prevent spillage, damage to our hardwood floors, and injury to guests.
- All cocktails are made with 1 oz spirits (no free pours).
- Complimentary spirits are served as single shot cocktails only (no plain shots/no doubles).
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages are limited to one per person/per visit.
- Complimentary services will end and Spirit Station will close at schedule time (there will be no call/time will be posted).
Spirit Station reserves the right of refusal to serve anyone without a valid ID, appearing to be under the age of 21, presenting to be unruly or intoxicated, and violating or challenging any venue policies.
It is customary to tip bartenders, waiters, and other hospitality staff. We thank you in advance for your kindness.
Order of Events